- This event has passed.
Bicycle repair workshop (pm)
9 December 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm£6
The Pembrokeshire Remakery team will be on hand to show you how to look after and care for your bicycle. For Beginners, learn to:
- Repair a puncture and change an inner tube/wheel
- Oil your chain to prevent wear and to enjoy a smoother ride
- Adjust your brakes and gears
- Obtain the optimum height and angle for your seat and handlebars
- Find out what is needed in a cycling toolkit to take on your ride
Bring your own bike. one bike per person. suitable for age 11 upwards. children under 16 must be supervised by and adult. Please bring spare parts if there is something specific that needs repairing on your bicycle.